Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2015 AROUND THE CORNER 2014 REFLECTIONS!!!


LETS GO INTO 2015 WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET...SAVE MONEY, HAVE FUN, GET AND STAY FIT AND HEALTHY!!!

2014 was a hard year for many. For me it was tough health wise more so then any year of my life. I was stressed out all 2014 between catching an pneumonia, family losses, a shoulder injury that has kept me from working going on month 3 and of course financial worry would be added to the table after all, I own a small business being out of commission due to health concerns is an issue.  Thank God TML is a family because I couldn't do this with out the TML staff. I am blessed to have each in my life. 

 I am one of those people who tend to find a passion and when I do I put ALL my energy into that one thing.  I have tunnel vision and I drive at full speed seeing nothing else but that road ahead. I have always had an issue with balance and disbursing that energy into other areas of my life evenly and I pay for this time and again. I've gained more then half of my weight back due to these circumstances that would set anyone back physically but those set backs have taught me some big lessons this year. I have learned they are actually not set backs. Instead what they really are were BIG lessons...lessons that taught me what it is I really want out of my life on a personal level. 

At 41 I have a pretty good idea of my "purpose" here in life once it clicked and I found it...I focused so much on that (of course) I lost focus on my "soul" desires of life...my personal life as well as my personal spiritual growth.  I woke up these last winter months of 2014 missing my friends, my family more then ever, old friends I hadn't spoken to in a while I had to call.  I looked around the studio and realized I've missed half of these ladies progressions just focusing on the business side of the business. 

2015 for me will be a year that I rebuild myself, focusing on my personal life, my family and my friends. It will be a year that I focus on the lil things, the fun, creating memories, being around the people that matter I will not behind the computer 24/7.  I will be getting back to me. So if you call leave a message... I will get back to you as soon as I'm done hanging with the girls in the studio, taking my child to her tumbling classes and hugging my hubby on the couch.  In the mean time I have created this special that is not so business savvy for me but opens the door to you as well as your friends to get and stay fit for 2015 while creating fun memories at an affordable price! ENJOY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEA THAT IS FUN & AFFORDABLE!
$29 FOR 1 MONTH UNLIMITED BASIC POLE DANCE, TWERK & INSANITY CLASSES JUST CLICK, SELECT & DESIGN 



No comments:

Post a Comment